Plano Family Lawyer
Resolving Family Law Disputes Throughout Colin County
Family is one of the most important things in your life, and finding the right lawyer to help you through a stressful and challenging situation is crucial. At Lanzillo Law, PLLC, my courtroom experience and dealing with family law situations allows me to ensure your interests are being well seen and to allow your family to move forward.
Call Lanzillo Law, PLLC today at or contact us online to schedule a meeting with our family attorney in Plano!
What is Family Law?
Family law deals with legal issues related to family relationships, marriage, domestic partnerships, divorce, child custody, child support, adoption, and other related matters. It encompasses various legal issues in a family or domestic setting.
In addition, family law addresses family members' legal rights and obligations, including spouses, parents, and children. This type of law typically involves sensitive and emotional issues, and family law attorneys often work closely with their clients to provide guidance and support throughout the legal process.
Family Law Cases We Handle
I handle a wide range of family law issues, including:
- Divorce – I can help guide you through the process and help resolve any issues. I can help whether or not your divorce is contested or uncontested.
- Child Custody and Visitation – I help provide representation that deals with matters involving parenting time, location, custody disagreements and to ensure the rights of mothers, fathers and grandparents can be protected.
- Property Division – Divorces oftentimes can have complex issues regarding property, ownership rights, hidden assets and debts. I have the experience to guide you to a fair division of community assets.
- Child support – Whether you are seeking payment or being ordered to pay, I can work to obtain a fair child support order for all of the parties involved.
- Family Violence – I can address issues involving spousal abuse, and can help guide you through to get a protective order when the situations arise, or help you fight against any allegations of abuse.
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution –I am certified in mediation and alternative dispute resolution and am able to come up with creative ways to resolve your family law issues.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Family Law Attorney?
There are many benefits to hiring a family law attorney, including the following:
- Legal expertise: A family law attorney has specialized knowledge and experience in handling legal issues related to family relationships, marriage, domestic partnerships, divorce, child custody, child support, adoption, and other related matters. They can provide valuable guidance and advice on navigating complex legal issues.
- Objective advice: It can be difficult to remain objective when dealing with emotional and sensitive family issues. A family law attorney can provide an objective perspective and offer advice based on their legal expertise rather than emotions.
- Legal representation: A family law attorney can represent you in court, negotiate with the other party or their attorney, and help protect your legal rights and interests.
- Minimize stress: Family law issues can be stressful and emotionally draining. A family law attorney can help minimize stress by handling legal matters on your behalf, providing guidance and support throughout the process, and helping you achieve the best possible outcome.
- Faster resolution: A family law attorney can help expedite the legal process by ensuring all necessary paperwork is filed correctly and on time and negotiating on your behalf to reach a settlement agreement as quickly as possible.
- Avoid mistakes: Without proper legal guidance, making mistakes that could have serious legal consequences is easy. A family law attorney can help you avoid these mistakes and ensure everything is done correctly according to the law.
Contact Our plano family attorney today
Family law is a complex and sensitive area that deals with legal issues related to family relationships, marriage, domestic partnerships, divorce, child custody, child support, adoption, and other related matters. With my specialized knowledge, expertise, and experience, I can help minimize stress and emotional turmoil, avoid mistakes, and resolve legal issues faster.
Contact Lanzillo Law, PLLC today to schedule a FREE consultation with our family lawyer in Plano!