Your Family Law Attorney In Dallas And Collin Counties
Family is one of the most important things in your life, and finding the right lawyer to help you through a stressful and difficult situation is crucial. At Lanzillo Law, PLLC, my experience in both the courtroom and dealing with family law situations allows me to ensure your interests are being well seen after to allow your family to move forward.
I handle a wide range of family law issues, including:
- Divorce – I can help guide you through the process and help resolve any issues. I can help whether or not your divorce is contested or uncontested.
- Child Custody and Visitation – I help provide representation that deals with matters involving parenting time, location, custody disagreements and to ensure the rights of mothers, fathers and grandparents can be protected.
- Property Division – Divorces oftentimes can have complex issues regarding property, ownership rights, hidden assets and debts. I have the experience to guide you to a fair division of community assets.
- Child support – Whether you are seeking payment or being ordered to pay, I can work to obtain a fair child support order for all of the parties involved.
- Family Violence – I can address issues involving spousal abuse, and can help guide you through to get a protective order when the situations arise, or help you fight against any allegations of abuse.
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution –I am certified in mediation and alternative dispute resolution and am able to come up with creative ways to resolve your family law issues.
Contact Lanzillo Law, PLLC Today
Whatever you family law situation may be, take control by obtaining the help of a skilled trial attorney. Make an appointment by calling my office at 972-645-4753 or schedule a meeting online with me today.